Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hope springs eternal

Back in the studio again after a brief absence for my biggest and lifelong project- the birth of my daughter Asha in March. Asha is a Hindi name for "hope, desire or wish." Being pregnant took me offline for awhile, and made my life more interior, so there have not been many posts in the last year. With a few shows coming up in the fall at the Racine Art Museum and the Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft, I am back at work. With the piece work style I use with the lottery tickets I have been able to continue work at a slower pace, but at least some pace. Look for more posts soon-including updating my web site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

Anonymous said...

It has been great to know that there is a sincere loan lender out there that knows about helping loans with a low rate of 2% . We always stay humble and never give up on my project finance, and for The Loan offer pedro granted me, we are truly grateful for the help and push we have received my loan as discussed
Contact pedroloanss@gmail.com for WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632 more information about his loan offer.